Sunday, September 14, 2008

Productive day

I am putting the final touches on my freeform presentation for the knitters guild. The above item was photographed in various stages, so they could see how a project develops.
I finished this scarf. I was going to square off the edges, until I tried it on and saw how they curved in a natural funky manner. The flash on my camera did not seem to catch the colors well, so I am going to take more pictures tomorrow. I want to put it on ravelry.com as a finished project.
Another way to wear it.
Some one emailed me about the color of one of the yarns that I listed on etsy. I put it down as green and it shows up as turquoise. I used an evergreen kid mohair with natural black (charcoal) mohair. Something about the two colors together gives it a different appearance. I think the color shifts with the lighting.

No comments: