Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cycle of Life

My Dad passed yesterday morning. We are all sad, but relieved. The doctors wanted to play God, which made the process more difficult, but we were able to preserve my Dad's wishes. I wish to thank those who emailed or contacted me in some way. Your words meant a great deal and reminded me that we do not go through life alone.

Above is a reaffirmation that life will go on. My Merino ewe delivered a healthy ewe lamb this morning and all seems to be going well. I am using a fiber art theme and hope to have her named by this evening. Notice her long tail. It will be docked in a few days when she gets her first shots.

2 comments:

Pat Riesenburger said...

Kathy:
I am just catching up on all of my favorite blogs and was sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. You are such a creative, interesting, and strong woman...I know that he must have been a heck of a guy. Warm thoughts headed your way...

woolies said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Kathy.
Hope you have a great time at the street fair, and see you for spring shearing.