Thursday, October 7, 2010

Patagonia Fall Arts Festival

The Patagonia Fall Arts Festival is Friday-Sunday. I have a friend covering the shop for drop ins, but the good stuff is going to be with me. There will be roving, batts, and what I can't fit in the truck, left in the shop. Can't wait to get out and see what other people are doing and see some of my friends who can't make it up to the ranch.

I will be doing a lot more shows this fall and I have applied for Stitches West next February, so please check my website or call me, if you are coming on a weekend.

I finished the Suri alpaca scarf. The yarn was coiled, but Suri develops tails rather than clean coils, so it turned out a lot more interesting than I anticipated.
Batches of yarn produced over the past week and already in the shop.

I sold some skeins with a lot of yardage in them, so spun up some more - different colors naturally. The turquoise one at the front has 700 yards and is a fingering weight. They are going in the shop this morning.


No comments: