Monday, March 24, 2008

Faces

The same day that I took sleeping baby pictures, I focused on a few faces. This is Classy before her haircut.
Poor Jalapeno is miserable. She is still waiting for her babies. She is out of triplets, so might be carrying triplets herself.
Cinnamon is still waiting also. I am hoping that she will have red kids, since I have not gotten any this year. She is my last chance.
This is Kit. Being a mom is hard work!
Espresso is a keeper. His offspring are mostly male, but his fiber and that of his offspring is superior to Tarragon's so I am keeping him.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I loved seeing the pics of all the pregnant mamas. Did Cinnamon give you any red kids yet?

What an impressive buck. He's an angora, too?
I have one angora wether who is about 9 months old and now I'm wondering in which direction his horns will turn. Yikes.