Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Making progress

I started working on the shoulder shrug that I need as a sample for the pattern that I designed a year ago. It is hard to get motivated to work on it, since it is cream colored and has no pattern. I finally got going on it this evening, after Marc taught me how to use the turntable that converts records to computer files. It was like a trip down memory lane. I have records that are 40 years old and still sound great. I can remember where I lived when I first heard the albums and where I was the last time I listened to them. My favorite one is Roger Whitaker's, The Last Farewell. Skyler, our African grey got really excited when the song, Whistle Stop, played. I plan to play that one frequently, so he will learn to whistle it.

I listed a few yarns on etsy, but will replace the photos, once the tabletop photo studio arrives on Thursday or Friday. My camera is good, but it is too hard to get decent photos. I hope to be listing more handspun yarns. I noticed that they are looked at more than the millspun ones.

No comments: