Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Farming is not just animals

In three days, my plants grew 3 to 12 inches. I did a show in western Pennsylvania, which is not worth doing again, and came back to find my garden is almost a jungle. Some seeds from last year sprung up as volunteers, so the chickens will have more to enjoy. wouldn't you figure that they would be the vegetables that tasted horrible? Lots of pumpkins! 
Winter and Thanksgiving are due at the beginning of August They are getting testy, so we are keeping a close eye on them.
The chickens that I bought for feathers are doing well. I love the color variations. I am fairly certain that a few of them are hens.
The latest project on my Majacraft Dynamic loom. Using a 10/2 in the weft sure adds time to the weaving, but the end result will be worth it.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Very weird on in terms of weather.

No comments: