Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fog? Yarns!


I took this photo early yesterday morning. Makes me think of fall. I had just let all of the angora goats into Watusi's area, since it is now fully goat proof. Watusi got moved up to the pen near the house.
 This was taken in the afternoon. The goats are making a serious inroad into the ragweed, so I will not have to mow! The farmer is coming to build the 3 sided shelter for the alpacas in this area tomorrow. It is the last one that we will do this year. Next year we will fence in more areas where tractors can't get to mow the hay and put shelters there. It will allow me to rotate pastures and keep the animals from having so many parasite issues.
I listed these yarns on my eshop last night: www.uniquedesignsbykathyshop.com. Buy 2 or more and get free shipping. Let me know, so I can send you an invoice.

No comments: