Monday, December 21, 2009

Barn, hats, and etsy

The sheep are eagerly waiting for the new barn to be finished. They are not excited about being exiled to the farthest end of the arena.
To give you a perspective on the size of the arena, I tool a picture of Marc while he was out checking the 6 foot holes.

I finished this hat during the 4th Avenue Street Fair and have another one almost finished that is slightly larger with different novelties. I have listed this hat for sale on etsy. I am using my knitting orders time to add to my online shop. Pictures take a while to load, so knitting works well. I am going to write the patterns for the hats that I have been designing and selling. If you are a knitter and buy a hat yarn from my etsy shop, I will send you the pattern as soon as I have made it look pretty!


No comments: