Monday, November 30, 2009

Youtube videos

My friend, Virginia, has been filming and posting videos for me on youtube. Her most recent posting is one of me demonstrating my method of drop spindling. If you have ever taken a drop spindling lesson from me, this video will be a great way to review. I am going to place the link in my favorite links area, so you will be able to find it easily. I just watched it and think it covers just about all that you need to know! I am also excited because I think I sound more coherent than I thought I was talking! Virginia did an awesome job. Check it out and let me know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX8yCVKDKVg

1 comment:

Indie Shop Owner of Flutterby Fibers said...

Those are wonderful videos! JUST like visiting your ranch in person. Informative and fun! Great tool for those who couldn't make it all the way to Tucson. Congratulations on another new adventure! ~ Laura