Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lots of Visitors

I had lots of people drop by today to shop and check out the animals. I did not get a lot of spinning in, but I did have fun meeting new people and getting a different perspective on things. Sold some of my favorite yarns. I know they went to good homes and I have motivation to make more.

Just a note - if you make comments and you would like to hear back from me, could you include your email address. I would have liked to reply to a few and could not, because there was no contact info. It has to do with how the site is set up. If you are a blogger, your info appears; if you are not, I get your name and no way to say thanks!

It got downright chilly this evening. I had to put heavy sweats on to feed the animals. They were all being good, so I was able to do it in record time. Even Holly behaved (dairy goat.) She had lots of milk this evening - none at all yesterday - probably because it was so hot.

I have almost finished the Six Feet Under Series. If anyone has suggestions for TV dramas that have been going on a while, or good mystery movies, available through Netflix, please let me know. My queue will be empty by this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I am one who posted a message but did not leave my email address. I'll put it at the end.

As far as videos, have you seen "Cashmere Mafia?" It ran on ABC for about 6 episodes but was cut after the writer's strike. I enjoyed it. You can watch it online at ABC. com

kjf0420@yahoo.com

brenda said...

I liked these two series:

Ballykissangel
Monarch of the Glen

See you next fall.......headed to the pacific northwest on sunday...lots of water and shades of green here.....everythings in bloom.

Brenda