Monday, April 7, 2008

4th Ave Street Fair

Sunday had lots of walkers, but I made enough to beat last year's total. My really cool yarns sold well, as did my patterns. I hope to see a lot of new faces for the felting.
I finished the shawl below the night before the wool festival. I sold patterns for it. I expect it will sell on my etsy store or at the Winter Street Fair, which I am applying for now. 80 degree weather is not conducive to buying or selling alpaca/wool shawls.
Sweet is standing around chewing on wood and wire. I expect her to deliver tomorrow, if not during the night. As soon as anyone or any animal gets near her, she is off to another spot. Very touchy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you at the 4th ave fair! I was perusing blogs and I stopped when I read that headline. I really loved the colours, but you are definitely correct in your assessment on wool not selling well when we're in a summer that started in February. I wish you the best of luck in any case!

woolies said...

Glad to hear it went well!! Was just reading about a fiber festival on martha's vineyard coming up on april 19th....wish I could go....