Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring is here

Based on the racket that all of the birds, not just the geese, spring is here in Tucson. My son was hanging out and decided to let the geese out to roam. They are now laying, so I have to be vigilant when I am feeding them.The male will go after me. I hide the eggs that I am removing from the nests. I don't want them to sit this early and I don't want 32+ goslings again!
No lambs or kids yet. They are waiting for Wednesday, when they know that I have to go off. If I do not show up for guild, it will be because Moms are doing something.I don't plan to be missing the excitement of new births. Hate to miss the meeting, but I can live with finding out the news a few days late.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I enjoyed seeing some pics of your llamas and alpaca, too, along with the geese.

I have two llamas, too and one is white and the other is brown, like yours.