Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Animals can be finicky

Saffron has been fussing all day. I figured she was in heat. I got back tonight from the knitters' group at Barnes and Noble, and she was still fussing. It was downright pitiful sounding. Yesterday I saw her giving the buck in her pen a hard time. He is in rut, but he might not have figured it all out. Anyhow, I went out and took Saffron and put her in with No Size. Why mess with a winning combination? She and Precious had the best does out of No Size. She is a happy goat right now and all is quiet! Guess she wanted her boyfriend from last year.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Kathy, I was in your store yesterday (the English lady). Just wanted to say how much I appreciated you showing me around, and how inspired I was by your beautiful work! I absolutely love the drop spindle I bought, and the fiber is spinning up beautifully! I hope you don't mind but I posted about it on my blog (cosmicknits.blogspot.com), featuring your website. Please have a look and if you are unhappy with the entry let me know, I will delete it if you would prefer. Thanks again for such an enjoyable visit yesterday. Melissa.