Sunday, August 24, 2008

Colorado Shows

This is a photo from the first show. Lexie, Jaime's daughter, is sorting the patterns for me. I have to confess that, by the second show, they were already in a mess again.
Business was slow, since the show was advertised to vendors as a craft/art show and to the public as a rubber stamping show. The two groups do not really overlap. I had lots of time to play. Unfortunately, the second show is by the same group, so it has been dull. I spun two jumbo bobbins of yarn and started another needlefelted landscape. I plan to add sheep to the one above.
My landscapes are drawing lots of attention. I have decided that I am going to enter them into a gallery in Tucson. I have enough to cover my booth when I go to shows, so it is time to get exposure elsewhere.

I have done some sightseeing. I will post those photos this evening.

No comments: